Contemplative Journal is so excited to announce that we are partnering with Thomas Moore to offer an exclusive video series this summer. Read on for more information about Thomas Moore and our video series.
If you haven’t heard of Thomas Moore, read up on him below. We think you’ll be very excited about learning from him.
8 Interesting Facts About Thomas Moore
1. He lived as a monk in the Catholic order for 12 years.
2. His most popular book is Care of the Soul, which is considered to be one of the best books on soul work ever written.
3. From 1974 – 1990, before Care of the Soul became a national bestseller, Moore was a Jungian psychotherapist. Jungian archetype still heavily influences his written work.
4. Earned an MA in theology from University of Windsor and a PhD in Religion from Syracuse University.
5. Has an honorary doctorate from Lesley University.
6. He has written a total of 20 books, and 3 of his books have won the prestigious Books for a Better Life award.
7. Writes regular columns for Resurge, Spirituality and Health, The Huffington Post, and Beliefnet.
8. In 2016, he was rated #27 on Watkins’ 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People list.
Thomas Moore’s Video Series With Contemplative Journal
In this three-part video series, renowned spiritual writer and psychotherapist Thomas Moore will delve into the basics of soul-centered contemplation.
- Part I – Soulful Contemplation: The Basics – It’s important to tap into the soul when practicing the contemplative life, and Moore will explore the basics of the soul in video one.
- Part II – Practicing Dream & Art – A practice of dream work can help one reach the level of depth needed for a soul-oriented contemplative life. Closely related are the images of art. Moore will unpack these concepts in his second video.
- Part III – A Contemplative Way of Life – Contemplative practices are one thing, but a seriously contemplative way of life is another. Moore breaks down tangible, everyday contemplative practices to deepen one’s soulful life.
- A downloadable workbook will accompany the video series.
- Moore will personally answer your questions via email FOR ONE WEEK after initial launch of the video series if you’ve purchased the series.